Sytems Analyst II
The Systems Analyst II develops and produces physical design of databases based upon logical data models by employing program and business requirements and analysis.
S/He works closely with system users in the organization to ensure information system strategies are aligned with Business, Finance, Payroll, and Personnel needs; researches and develops database administration; coordinates and aligns information systems with user objectives. S/He tests, troubleshoots and resolves issues with software functionality; performs technical adjustments, installs technical updates to system; maintains, analyzes, evaluates and updates database integrity and security settings.
Additionally, s/he maintains detailed accounting of users and security access to system software; audits, modifies, and amends data in systems; monitors and reports on system usage; develops expertise in several business areas and their integration points to other departments or systems.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications), Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Understands object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Experience in database technologies, namely, but not limited to: Sybase, Oracle, SQL profiler, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Has accounting background. Experience in supporting one or many accounting systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Understands security standards, with knowledge of information accessibility guidelines and data protection practices.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management, analytical, and planning skills. Able to deliver high quality tools and applications within set timelines; customer service driven with a problem-resolution focus.
- With experience in project management, an advantage. Leading teams within set targets and time frames on the creation of, but not limited to: IT projects, strategic design and innovation, etc.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written. Able to communicate in the Visayan or Tagalog dialect.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below