A Surgical Assistant provides aid in exposure, hemostasis, and other intraoperative technical functions that help the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for the patient. In addition to intraoperative duties, the surgical assistant also performs preoperative and postoperative duties to better facilitate proper patient care.
The surgical assistant performs these functions: pre, intra, post-operation phases always under the direction and supervision of the surgeon and in accordance with hospital policy and appropriate laws and regulations.
- A graduate of a 4-year college course, preferably paramedical or allied medical course.
- Possesses a current certificate in Basic Life Support Training (BLS).
- Must undergo basic Infection Control course.
- Must undergo the Operating Room’s Orientation.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Possesses excellent patient/customer relation skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Preferably, can communicate in Visayan and Tagalog language.
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average
- Board Rating Certificate
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Related Learning Experience
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean
- or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- Professional Tax Receipt
- Philippine Nurses Association Card (Applicable only to nursing positions)
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below