A Staff Nurse I provides support to the healthcare team by addressing the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of patient care related to the services of the unit, which will cover a wide patient demographic with assignments and rotations in medical-surgical, neonatal / pediatric, ob-gyn, specialized care, critical care, emergency, out-patient, isolation, medical ancillary units, etc.
At this level, the incumbent works on familiarizing him/herself with the services of the unit. S/He also participates in the continuous improvement of quality of service in the department, and performs other duties as directed by the immediate superior.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Possess a valid license from the Professional Regultion Commission (PRC) as a Registered Nurse.
- Possess a current certificate in Basic Life Support Training (BLS).
- Current member of good standing of the following associations:
- Philippine Nurses’ Association (PNA)
- Operating Room Nurses Association of the Philippines (ORNAP) – preferred specifically for Eye Institute , Operating Room, and Delivery Room Nurses
- Must be certified in all trainings required for the unit/ area of assignment as stated in the Nursing Training Matrix.
- Possess excellent patient care knowledge and ability.
- Excellent customer/patient relation skills.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Preferably, can communicate in Visayan and Tagalog language.
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average
- Board Rating Certificate
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Related Learning Experience
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean
- or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- Professional Tax Receipt
- Philippine Nurses Association Card (Applicable only to nursing positions)
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below