Radiologic Technologists I
The primary role of a radiologic technologist is using x-ray equipment to produce images of tissues, organs, bones, and vessels and administering radiation therapy treatments. The daily tasks of a radiology technologist require precise work and attention to detail as well as adherence to strict safety procedures.
S/He regulates the equipment used to expose the patient, develops and documents general radiographic images and necessary pertinent data to PACS for archiving. This position operates equipment safely and maintains A.L.A.R.A. standards while performing all types of procedures at the same time establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments, and medical staff.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology.
- Possess a valid license from Professional Regulations Commission as a licensed Radiologic Technologist.
- With one to two (1-2) years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Can communicate in the Visayan and/or Tagalog dialect/s.
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average
- Board Rating Certificate
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Related Learning Experience
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean
- or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- Professional Tax Receipt
- Philippine Nurses Association Card (Applicable only to nursing positions)
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below