The Pharmacist I is responsible for transcribing, preparing, filling and dispensing drugs and medical supplies for in-patients and out-patients, as prescribed by licensed physicians.
The incumbent may be assigned in in-patient or outpatient services of CHH Pharmacy where technical assistance is needed.
- A graduate in Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
- Possess a valid license from the Professional Regulations Commission as a Registered Pharmacist.
- A current member of good standing of the Philippine Pharmacists Association and the Philippine Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
- Keen on details.
- With excellent customer relations skills.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written. Can speak the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average
- Board Rating Certificate
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Related Learning Experience
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean
- or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- Professional Tax Receipt
- Philippine Nurses Association Card (Applicable only to nursing positions)
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below