Patient Assistance Specialists
A Patient Assistance Specialist I assigned under the Patient & Customer Relations department can be assigned in: Admissions & Registration, Patient Assistance Services, HMO as well as Information Services. S/He provides assistance to patients and navigates the patient's care collaboratively across multiple disciplines, departments, and healthcare providers within the system to achieve seamless patient care which involves the assessment and provision of all resources necessary to support the patient and the family.
- A graduate of any four (4) year course.
- With experience in customer service, an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog is required; ability to communicate in English is an advantage.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below