Patient and Customer Relations Manager
The PCR Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing the overall operation of the Admissions and Registration, Transport Services, Patient Assistance Services and Information department and makes sure that all services in theses departments are in accordance with hospital, local regulatory, and international practice standards and guidelines. S/He oversees the general operations of the different sections and ensures the support to the delivery of services by each sections. S/He facilitates the achievement of excellent patient experience through analyses and interventions based on customer/patient feedback. Additionally, s/he ensures that the hospital policies, systems, procedures and standards are understood and applied at all operational levels.
- A graduate of a 4-year course, preferably business-related; a post-graduate degree is an advantage.
- With at least ten (10) years’ of relative experience in hospital/hotel admissions and registration, transport services, customer relations/concierge and information and/or related functions in the operations; inclusive of two (2) years in a managerial role.
- Possesses leadership qualities to aid in building, maintaining, and elevating relationships with CHH internal and external stakeholders and drive the achievement of business strategies and results. Qualities that would include, but are not limited to:
- Effective Communications
- Interpersonal relationships
- Sound administrative principles
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Preferably, can communicate in Visayan and Tagalog language.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
Please fill up the necessary informations below