The Orderly Supervisor directs and coordinates the activities and services of his/her department. S/He manages the workflow of staff in the department to ensure the delivery of efficient service and high quality patient care.
S/He is responsible for the administration and supervision of the transport service functions such as, but not limited to: attending to transport requests, safe execution of patient transport, infection control, equipment maintenance, sanitation, and inventory.
Additionally, s/he administers performance improvement plans for staff, participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities, and communicates with his/her immediate superior with regards to the progress and potential problems in the unit.
- Has completed a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management/Hospitality Management or medical related course; OR a college graduate of any course with certificate in NC II – Healthcare Services or NC II – Emergency Medical Services (EMS) from TESDA or any accredited certifying institutions/organizations.
- Should have at least five (5) years’ of related work experience; with at least one (1) year in an administrative capacity.
- Knowledge and experience in Body Mechanics is an advantage.
- Possesses leadership qualities to aid in building, maintaining, and elevating relationships with CHH internal and external stakeholders and drive the achievement of business strategies and results. Qualities that would include, but are not limited to:
- Effective Communications
- Interpersonal relationships
- Sound administrative principles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Preferably, can communicate in Visayan and Tagalog language.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below