Medical Technologist I
The Medical Technologist I is responsible for performing and observing test on patient’s specimens and correctly recording all results based on the department’s standard operating procedures and policies. S/He will be assigned in at least two (2) different sections of the laboratory and should be able to use and maintain all laboratory equipment in these areas correctly. S/He is also responsible for maintaining Laboratory Quality Standards in communicating with medical personnel and the hospital’s administration for critical results. S/He is also be responsible for recognizing results or problems that require referral to the Pathologist.
- A Degree in Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology.
- Professional License from Professional Regulatory Commission.
- A member of good standing of the Philippine Association of Medical Technologist (PAMET).
- Possess a current certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS) training.
- Excellent in patient and customer relation skills.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application and keen on details.
Good English communication skills, both oral and written. Can speak the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average
- Board Rating Certificate
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Related Learning Experience
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean
- or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- Professional Tax Receipt
- Philippine Nurses Association Card (Applicable only to nursing positions)
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below