IT Manager - Software Developer Manager
The Software Development Manager is responsible for overseeing all phases of system development and maintenance of in-house and outsourced applications including design, coding, testing, deployment, and documentation. In addition, responsibilities will include working with multiple stakeholders to deliver against weekly, quarterly and yearly objectives, measuring and monitoring the results, hiring and developing the team, designing and implementing scalable technology solutions, and overseeing Scrum agile development methodology.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications), Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Preferably with MBA units/degree.
- Must have 8+ years of IT work experience working, developing and implementing technical solutions with at least 5+ years of leadership experience in managing software development and IT operational teams.
- Applied knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and back-end connectivity to database systems, preferably Sybase, Oracle and/or MSSQL databases
- Extensive experience with systems development methodologies (i.e. SDLC, AGILE, etc.).
- Solid background in web-based applications (HTTP, AJAX, REST, JSON)
- Hands on software development experience in Object Oriented Programming and working with principles, patterns and practices of object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Prefer knowledge and experience with mobile technologies and solutions
- Experience in managing projects involving .NET, SQL Server, Web Services, WCF, WPF, XML, Crystal Reports, Java, Oracle on the Windows platform.
- Experience working with one or more source control tools, knowledge of Subversion (SVN) preferred
- Extensive experience in deploying ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Solid experience in database technologies namely: Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Familiar with business intelligence concepts and BI technologies (BI Cube, SSAS, OLAP, Micro strategy, etc.). Expertise for recommending tools best suited for the requirement (e.g. cubes, caching, etc.)
- Experience in technical product road map creation and implementation
- Advanced problem analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate in the Visayan or Tagalog dialect.
- Ability to work with the business users, understand their needs and translate those needs to the final project deliverables. Highly organized professional with strong leadership and process management skills
- Ability to work with multiple cross functional teams, in implementing and delegating project that are of complex nature and ensuring team efficiency
- Applied knowledge of project management principles
- Ability to work with the technical resources, understand their needs and coordinate their efforts to deliver the final project solution
- Self-starter, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Project management experience.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws as they relate to technology issues
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be available at times, other than normal business hours.
- Customer service driven with a problem-resolution focus
- Ability to Identify and Align Technology and Industry Trends
- Strong and effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Committed to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Proven track record implementing and managing ITIL processes
- Basic understanding of hospital standards (JCI, DOH Benchbook, etc.); Knowledge of privacy regulations, ability to maintain patient privacy in daily role and other healthcare standards
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below