Housekeeping and Linen Supervisor
The Housekeeping & Linen Supervisor directs and coordinates the activities and services of his/her department. S/He manages the workflow of staff in the department to ensure the delivery of efficient and quality service.
S/He is responsible for the administration and supervision of the Housekeeping & Linen Services functions such as, but not limited to: collection, distribution, appropriate handling of linen, routine upkeep and sanitation of patient rooms, special areas, offices, etc.
Additionally, s/he observes hospital rules and regulations, infection control standards and performs other duties to ensure the health and safety of the hospital’s patients, staff, visitors, and service providers.
- A graduate of any four (4) year course, preferably in Business Administration with at least one (1) year of experience as a Supervisor in Housekeeping and Linen Management or its equivalent, OR;
- Must have completed at least (2) years of College education with at least three (3) years of work experience in housekeeping and/or linen management, and one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Preferably with exposure to International Healthcare Accreditation standards.
- Experience in inventory work with cost analysis is an advantage.
- Possesses leadership qualities to aid in building, maintaining, and elevating relationships with CHH internal and external stakeholders and drive the achievement of business strategies and results. Qualities that would include, but are not limited to:
- Effective Communications
- Interpersonal relationships
- Sound administrative principles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Preferably, can communicate in Visayan and Tagalog language.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below