Facilities Engineers - Mechanical II or Civil II
The Facilities Engineer II is responsible to oversee a variety of work activities directed towards management of utility systems’ installation & structures, ongoing construction works, spare parts availability and operational safety standards and practices. Participates in field and office work to assure the uniformity, reliability, adequacy and safety of utility services. He will coordinate with other departments for the scheduling and implementation of facilities work schedule. He will coordinate with Facilities Supervisor and/or the Manager for Facilities & Engineering for concerns and issues that may occur within the project or within the work area for its immediate resolution.
He is assigned to mentor new team members or the facilities technicians for efficient execution of their tasks. S/He provides technical guidance to direct ports to ensure quality of service delivery. S/He may be assigned in a special project that aims to improve some specific areas of service for the organization, e.g. business continuity plan.
- Graduate of any Engineering course preferably in Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Electrical or related fields.
- With at least three (3) years related work experience in the repair and maintenance of facilities equipment.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of bio-medical equipment is an advantage.
- Can read and interpret technical diagrams of equipment
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses leadership qualities to aid in building, maintaining, and elevating relationships with CHH internal and external stakeholders and drive the achievement of business strategies and results. Qualities that would include, but are not limited to:
- Effective Communications
- Interpersonal relationships
- Sound administrative principles
- Above average computer and systems knowledge (MS Office, Paint, Photoshop, Excel and Outlook)
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written. Can speak the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below