Dietitian I plans and delivers nutritional care to patients according to the physician’s diagnoses. S/He screens newly admitted patients to identify those at nutritional risk. This position is responsible for supervising food service personnel and directing and coordinating activities of kitchen workers in preparing and cooking food.
- A Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Possess a valid license from Professional Regulations Commission as a licensed Dietitian or Nutritionist/Dietitian
- With one to two (1-2) years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Possess a current certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS) training.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Demonstrates knowledge sufficient to ensure safe practice:
- Basic Foods
- Meal Management
- Food Chemistry
- Routine Hospital Diet
- Cultural and Ethnic Influences in Nutrition
- Food Plating
- Food Service Systems
- Basic Procurement
- Budget Management
- Menu development
- Fluid, Energy and Nutrient Requirement Determination
- GI Physiology
- Lipid Absorption and Transport
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- PES statement development
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Can communicate in the Visayan and/or Tagalog dialect/s.
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average
- Board Rating Certificate
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Related Learning Experience
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean
- or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- Professional Tax Receipt
- Philippine Nurses Association Card (Applicable only to nursing positions)
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below