Business Process Improvement Specialist I
The Business Process Improvement Specialist I is responsible in identifying and improving the outcomes of Chong Hua Hospital’s operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
S/He is also responsible in the deployment of the basic lean management tools across all parts of the organization. As an agent of change, the Specialist will serve as a catalyst to create a culture that continuously strives for operational excellence and embraces the principles of process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Nursing, or other clinical discipline required. A Master’s degree a plus.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of proven experience in Process Improvement using Lean and Six Sigma required; Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Certified or has gained practical experience in:
- Lean – Six Sigma Methodology
- Practical Problem Solving Process
- Experienced and a passionate process improvement leader and educator (formal or informal), with proven problem solving experience.
- Strong communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary groups.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of basic software: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Minitab.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) is a preferred complement.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organization skills;
- The flexibility to react to a changing environment and promote forward thinking;
- Good command of the English language.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below