Billing Specialist I
The Billing Specialist I is responsible for providing support to senior Billing Specialists in managing patient billing and ensuring that procedures are billed according matching systems data / documents. S/He assists reviewing and updating client statements as necessary, scanning documents to patient accounts, and reviewing correspondence and following up as needed.
S/He supports the operations of the unit by following established protocol, policies and procedures, and is also responsible for coordinating with the applicable concerned persons / department in the conduct of his / her duty.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or any business-related course with accounting units.
- At least one (1) year of related work experience, is an advantage, but not required.
- Knowledge of medical billing & collection practices and other third party operating procedures and practices is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Must be well organized and detail–oriented.
- Proficient English communication skills, both oral and written. Preferably, can communicate in Visayan and Tagalog language.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below