The Accountant II provides support to the team in maintaining the financial records and general ledgers of the organization, at this level, s/he is able to apply the necessary techniques required for the function and works with the team in analyzing financial information, financial reports and other financial activities within the organization in accordance with the established accounting standards.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce, preferably major in Accounting.
- At least two to three (2-3) years’ experience as an Accountant in a large scale industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Must be well organized and detail–oriented.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written. Can communicate in the Visayan and/or Tagalog dialect/s.
- Must commit to maintain patient & financial confidentiality at all times.
- Transcript of Records
- Current PRC Card or Validated Claim Slip (if applicable)
- Signed Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. Minchu Decena
Vice-President Human Resource
Chong Hua Hospital Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City 6000
- Comprehensive Resume w/ Photo
- Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
Pre-on-boarding requirements for Qualified Applicants
- 3 pcs 2x2 picture (white background)
- 3 pcs 1x1 picture (white background)
- Credential Verification from the Dean or Registrar addressed to Chong Hua Hospital Human Resource Department (Should be sent directly to the Hospital and not to the applicant) Note: The Credential Verification Form will be provided once the applicant is hired
- City Health Card
- SSS ID / E-1 / E-4
- TIN (If w/ previous employer within the current year, submit Form 2316; no previous employer 1902)
- Phil health ID/MDR (If employed or with previous employer)
- MID / PAG-IBIG No.
- Certificate/s of previous employer (if applicable)
- Community Tax (Cedula)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate (NSO Copy)
- Home Sketch (use white; short size bond paper; specify Barangay, street and known landmarks)
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For any concern, kindly contact Chong Hua Hospital - Recruitment Office at (032) 256-1345 or(032) 255-8000 local 7048 / 7444
Please fill up the necessary informations below